Great pepper cream

Code:                       1070               
Size:                     1/1                         
Net weight:               
800 g               
Portions:                     12 - 15             

Pz./Collo:                    12                     
TMC:                            36 months

Main ingredients
Fresh red and yellow peppers, sunflower oil, onion, vinegar, salt, double concentrated tomato paste, garlic, pepper, basil.

Organoleptic characteristics
Color: orange, with red and yellow tones.
Taste and Smell: typical of fresh peppers
Appearance of food: the product is accurately cut and well blended, there are evident pepper cubes.

Conservation  instructions
Save  the jars in a cool , dry place away from heat sources ; once opened, keep it refrigerated ( 0-4 ° C ) and eat rapidly . The addition of oil can only protect from air oxidation and from mold but it doesn’t  represent a guarantee for the preservation of the product.

Nature and characteristics of the product
The raw material consists of 60% of fresh red and yellow peppers smoothies and the remaining 40% diced and processed with a simple and genuine recipe.

Why buy this product
The cream is made by fresh product, which preserves intact the perfumes and the typical flavors of sweet pepper freshly picked. Ease of use and versatility are the real strength points of the product. Ideal to variegate the traditional low cost menu or to handle emergencies in the kitchen. Ready to use, this  product avoids the long process of cooking a sauce made with fresh peppers. Available for the whole year.

This product, thanks to the extreme versatility of use, meets the favor of all the realities of traditional catering. Success is also guaranteed at butchers, bakeries, fast-food and bars.

How use the product
Excellent  for all purpose, is easy to use on pasta dishes like gnocchi, fresh pasta and rice. Greedy filling for sandwiches, pizzas, bruschetta, quiche.

Ideas and suggestions of the chef
Grandma's goodies - Do a sauté of fresh onion, add 2 tablespoons of Great Cream of peppers per person and after a few minutes to melt into the sauce around 40-50 grams of sweet gorgonzola.

Seasoning gnocchi just drained.
For a Mediterranean pasta, sauté onion, garlic, capers and anchovies and add Great Cream of peppers and tomatoes cut in half. Toss the pasta in the sauce obtained.


No Internet Connection